FRP Mini Mesh Grating
Our FRP Mini Mesh Grating is used often in both industrial and commercial applications. It is suitable for elevated walkways, platforms, and pedestrian access ways. We also recommend it for shared pathways, boardwalks, cycleways, public recreational spaces, and marine environments that require slip resistance, durability, and low maintenance.
- The smaller aperture helps to meet building code regulations by preventing objects from falling from height to the ground below
- Cost-effective alternative to metal grating and timber planks
- Long-lasting and durable
- Little or no maintenance required
- Suitable for all environments, both interior and exterior
- Fire rated: tested to ISO 9239.1:2010
- Excellent bi-directional load bearing
- Anti-slip surface complies with AS/NZS 4586.2004
- Corrosion and chemical resistant
- Relatively lightweight
- Doesn’t require surface protection
- A choice of RAL colours available
- Cutting service available
- Length: 3665 mm
- Width: 1226 mm
- Depth: 25 and 38 mm
- Load bar spacing: 38 x 38 mm with an intermediate bar (12 x 12 mm aperture)
We can cut and seal to your specific sizes, please contact us for more information.
- 30 mm depth: 3665 x 1226 mm
FASTENERS AND ACCESSORIES
- For more information regarding our specialised fasteners and accessories, please click here.