FRP Mini Mesh Grating
Suitable for elevated walkways, platforms, and pedestrian access in commercial, industrial, and municipal applications. Our FRP Mini Mesh Grating is a suitable surface for small-wheeled vehicles, and prevents objects from falling through. 38 x 38 mm load bars with an intermediate bar, creating a 12 x 12 mm aperture.
- Cost-effective alternative to metal grating and timber planks
- Long-lasting and durable
- Little or no maintenance required
- Suitable for all environments, both interior and exterior
- Fire rated: tested to ISO 9239.1:2010
- Excellent bi-directional load bearing
- Anti-slip surface complies with AS/NZS 4586.2004
- Corrosion and chemical resistant
- Relatively lightweight
- Doesn’t require surface protection
- A choice of RAL colours available
- Cutting service available
- Length: 3665 mm
- Width: 1226 mm
- Depth: 25 and 38 mm
- Load bar spacing: 38 x 38 mm with an intermediate bar (12 x 12 mm aperture)
We can cut and seal to your specific sizes, please contact us for more information.
- 30 mm depth: 3665 x 1226 mm
FASTENERS AND ACCESSORIES
- For more information regarding our specialised fasteners and accessories, please click here.