FRP Regular Mesh Grating
Suitable for stairways, platforms, and walkways in commercial and industrial applications. Our FRP Regular Mesh Grating is a cost-effective and lightweight alternative to steel grating. 38 x 38 mm load bars with a 31 x 31 mm aperture.
- Cost-effective alternative to metal grating and timber planks
- Long-lasting and durable
- Little or no maintenance required
- Suitable for all environments, both interior and exterior
- Fire retardant: tested to ISO 9239.1:2010
- Excellent bi-directional load bearing
- Anti-slip surface complies with AS/NZS 4586.2004
- Corrosion and chemical resistant
- Relatively lightweight
- Doesn’t require surface protection
- A choice of RAL colours available
- Cutting service available
- Length: 3665 mm
- Width: 1226 mm
- Depth: 25 and 38 mm
- Load bar spacing: 38 x 38 mm (31 x 31 mm aperture)
We can cut and seal to your specific sizes, please contact us for more information.
- 25 mm Depth: 4083 x 1220 mm
- 38 mm Depth: 4007 x 1524 mm
- 50 mm Depth: 3665 x 1226 mm
FASTENERS AND ACCESSORIES
- For more information regarding our specialised fasteners and accessories, please click here.